This post expresses my personal thoughts and concerns; no one else’s.
I wonder: is Bisop Fellay experiencing the “…diabolical disorientation…” Sister Lucia mentions to Fr. Fuentes and others?
Consider some possibilities:
1. He is confused due to some malady of mind and/or body clouding his reason;
2. He is Diabolically possessed;
3. He was an infiltrator and a liar from the beginning, only “…coming out…” just now, via piece by piece in his words and actions;
4. He became ambitious after experiencing the glitz and power of The Roman, Apostate Authorities through visiting and meeting with them over the past several years, at least;
5. His Grace is doing the bidding of his “advisors” in The Neo-SSPX: Fr. Schmidberger, Fr. Pfluger, Fr. Rostand, and Fr. Wegner, to usurp The Society and as traitors, place it in the hands of the Roman Apostates who have been planning to dissolve Tradition, The Mass, True Sacraments and Teachings since The Society’s birth;
“Oh, what a tangles web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” – Sir Walter Scott
Radagast: “The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf. A darkness has fallen over it. Nothing grows anymore, at least nothing good. The air is fouled decay, but worst are the webs.”
Pray for him to return to Tradition and not to make a pact with Apostate Rome until Rome converts, as The Founder, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre insisted. Bishop Fellay and his “advisors” twist the story, claiming The Archbishop did sign with Rome, but that is taken out of context: Archbishop Lefebvre realized his mistake, and did not sign, at the last moment.
Pray for The Consecration of Russia to The Immaculate Heart of Mary. When that happens, the errors WILL be reversed (which Apostate Rome fears!), and although it will be late, we will also realize lesser chastisements, but we will not be able to stop them all, or stop The Antichrist, who will rise to his public function in the near future.
Get your weapons out, as St. Pio called his Rosary. Our Lady calls for it, so we must use it to fight this Final Battle.
Only SHE can help us, now.